RSS
All the proceeds generated from the blog's ads will be donated to charities. Every view contributes to a great cause :) Your photos and inspirations are welcomed! Have a nice day!

Wednesday 18 November 2009

I believe I can... jump =)



This picture was taken a while back when I was with my friends going on a study trip to Shanghai
While we were waiting to see the tide rise (cos it's supposed to be magnificent, but turned out we could only see some ripples =..=), we got bored and we took turns to shoot our 'jumping photos'
The sky was gloomy but there was no stopping us from having fun!
Being the clumsy one, it's no surprise it took me 3942834 attempts before I could take a successful shot >_<

So this is me, jumping high trying to reach for the sky (or do I look like I'm falling down from high above?? O_o)
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 (= Things that Make Me Smile =) Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes